7/11/09

Ask me why I'm awake at 3am. Go on, ask!!

i woke up for the sole reason that i was absolutely parched, and thought i might die if i didn't drink something. i walk into the kitchen and that's when i notice the annoying hum thats coming from outside. i look outside my back sliding door -- and there it is. helicopter hovering in the sky, search light on and in motion. my heart basically stops.

this is strangely reminiscent of 3 summers ago when they were looking for the creep with the severed head in his trunk.

if it's not a serious matter -- this helicopter hovering over my house is gonna get a rock tossed at it. though im like 99.999999% sure they're looking for someone in it, and i'm telling you -- if it turns out like it did 3 summers ago when they were looking for the guy who murdered someone FOUR BLOCKS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE -- we're gonna have some MAJOR issues. i'll be taking my car and relocating to somewhere I'd feel safer. Like Mississippi or Massachussetts.

...mark my fucking words.

as for now, i'm barricading myself in my room with my ipod on, so i can concentrate on beyonce and her huge ego -- as opposed to thinking about the fact that there might be a psychotic killer running through the streets of glen cove, somehow evading the shmuck piloting the helicopter with the huge fucking light on it.

god damn it.

No comments: