4/18/09

Warning! Warning! Warning! Cabin pressure exceeding limits. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!

I am swamped and completely unmotivated. The Boys and Girls Club DramaKids production is a week from today, and while I'm excited for it to happen, I'm equally excited for it to be over. I just have too much shit to do...
Stress In Bullet Form
  • FAFSA for 09-10 -- which means nothing other than going onto the website and applying, but the process is SO long and arduous and unappealing. Besides, the other stuff I have to do is more important. This can wait, kinda.
  • Register for Fall 09 classes. BOOO. This is my last semester at turnpike tech, I don't give a flying fuck dude. I'm outtie after this, I'll transfer to the highest bidder.
  • 10 page criminal profile on the Serial Killer/Mass Murderer/Spree Murderder/Criminal Psychotic of my choice. This is proving difficult though, because the Glen Cove Public Library doesn't have any books on the people that I want to do my report on. Ugh. -headdesk-
  • HUGE ASS report on Oyster Bay for my crack head American History teacher. It's like 10 powerpoint slides, about the history of Oyster Bay -- precolombian contact til 18--something. Idk. I don't want to do it.
  • I have an ASL paper to due on a book that I don't own.
  • An english paper due on Othello.
  • One more retarded History paper due.
  • And soooooo many tests to study for.
Ugh, can you say Fuck My Life? I can! ...Clearly I don't care though because I'm just going about my life as usual. Haha.

Oh, and what's this about this concert goin on at Nassau on tuesday? Shwayze and Tyga? Oh boy. Hahaha... We'll see about that.

----------------
Now playing: Lil Wayne - Prom Queen
via FoxyTunes

No comments: