10/3/09

want. want. want. want. want. want. want. want. want. want. want.

i want Ramune. you know, that stupid japanese Sprite wanna be. RAMUUUNE, come to meee!

i also want my room to become autonomous and self-cleaning. THAT would be something special.

i also would like a(n):
-rocketship
-new face. (imeanrly.)
-bodytoo?
-seasons 2,4 & 5 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD.
-season 2 of gossip girl
-baking supplies to miraculously and suspiciously arrive at my door.
-baking partner; to make sure i don't blow my house up or kill anyone.
-copious supply of monies.
-the 2010 Shelby Mustang 500 GT.
-personal movie theater, like the ones they have on cribs.
-swimming pool.
-pocket pikachu.
-pet zebra.
-private helicopter.
-mansion (to store all this crap).
-Ethan.


as the list went on it got more and more ridiculous.
i'm a crazy person, i know.

this gum mom gave me is making me nauseous. layered gum? pineapple and green apple? my two favorite fruit flavors are betraying me as we speak. i wanna puke.

au revoir.
~Laur

No comments: