2/14/10

...Or did I just blow your mind?

Last night, I had a dream that someone I know came to my rescue with a sword. It was like the "knight in shining armor" thing... except the armor wasn't shiny at all. He DID look bad ass though and was quite nice to me after the whole issue had been dealt with. I knew who it was, I just couldn't see the face. So the identity of this guy remains a mystery.

...And then I woke up and it's Valentine's Day. Woot? Nah, not a 'woot' occasion. I've never really had any use for Valentine's Day. It's a religious holiday that has been turned into a hallmark holiday. I'm not religious and I don't have money to be spending on a special someone that doesn't exist. And while I used to be bitter about all of the above, I've become quite apathetic about the whole thing. In my eyes, today is just another Sunday that I'll probably spend the entirety of playing WoW. If it should just so happen to include chocolate because of the "holiday"...? Well, who am I to turn that down? LOL.

OH! I went to my cousin's wedding last night. It was pretty fun. Catching up with family I haven't seen in a LONG time was awesome. My cousin Brian and his new wife Colleen looked amazing (especially Colleen's dress!) and everyone was pretty drunk by the end. And the wedding party favors, or whatever they're called; is a mini-cocktail shaker, a packet of drink mix, and a tiny bottle of Jose Cuervo. LOL AMAZING.

Anyway, I'm off.

Happy Valentine's Day?

<3 L

PS: Best shot I've ever had = Cafe Patron.

No comments: