8/26/09

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts... She's the cheer captain and I'm on the bleechers.

-sings- Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find, what you've been waiting for has been here the whole time... If you could see that I'm the one that understands you. Been here all along... So why can't you see that you belong with me... You belong with me.

Err... No, I wasn't just singing Taylor Swift lyrics... Fuck.. Okay, I was. This is one of 2 guilty pleasure songs I'm really digging at the moment. "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift, and... Ugh. It's embarrassing to write. "Party In The USA" by Miley Cyrus. FUCK MY LIFE. WHYYY AM I SO INTO THESE SONGS?! What sucks is that I can kinda apply the Taylor Swift song to my own life. Ugh. So gross right? Unrequited love sucks. LOL. And aside from my patheticness... Idk... They're so... singable. I can't explain it. I just... can't... help myself...

-sings-
So I put my hands up... They’re playing my song, and the butterflies fly away. Noddin’ my head like yea... Movin' my hips like yea... I got my hands--

Dude, was I just singing Miley lyrics?!

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!


So, in other news... I had a very nice heart to heart with Kristen tonight. It's been a while since we've been able to just sit and spill whats being going on in our heads like... all summer. It's decided that we miss Anthony a lot more than we thought we would. And this whole not talking to him thing is making the separation a little harder than it would be if he were at a normal college. We also talked about relationships and lies and friendships that don't survive. It was comforting, because in having this conversation I realized that she's one of my best friends ever. I needed someone like her in my life. We compliment each other well. :)

Idk, I felt like I'd have more to blog about.
I could go on about pointlessness, but I think I'm gonna stop this here, before I start to REALLY ramble. You DON'T want that to happen... :)

-sings- So I put my hands up, they’re playing my song and the butterflies fly away. Noddin’ my head like yea, movin' my hips like yea... I got my hands up, they’re playin' my song... I know I'm gonna be ok. Yea, It's a party in the USA... Yea, It's a party in the USA.

Peace out, blogstalkers. ;)
<3Laur

No comments: