3/8/09

Lauren Returns!

Short update for today.

+ Booked for a SICK trip to Florida with some of my favorite people. (Kristen, Anthony, Mikey, Chris, and Liz.)
- Trip is VERY far from now. 74 days!
+ Finally got my haircut. It's ballin'.
- I have two tests tomorrow, and I can't bring myself to study for them. -sigh-
--- I have to write a paper on a book I never read tomorrow night. -ultra sigh-

I'll post something meaningful tomorrow. Until then, here's something interesting for you to look at so you get to know me better. I stole the idea from my girl Kat Dennings. (Lulz, I wish. If her and I ever meet, we'll be instant BFF. But that's another blog for another day.) Might I add how shitty MS Paint is? Oh, wait. You have pulse. You knew that, didn't you?


Ta-ta for now.


----------------
Now playing: Backstreet Boys - Dont Want You Back
via FoxyTunes

No comments: