11/9/09

I wanna open your door, love you until you're sore.

It'd be really nice if Smarties actually improved your brain function. Like if you ate them you'd become smarter. Or more proficient in at least ONE aspect of your life. That would make my eating them like a fiend actually worth it. Oh well, at least they're yummy.

Or... you know what? Fuck that, let Smarties remain useless and lets get our scientist friends started on the Brain Candy project. Though, I can't imagine a Brain Candy tasting THAT good. It'd definitely take some SERIOUS chemicals to get MY brain working right, just imagine the actual stupid people... Yeah... Maybe it's not such a good idea.

In other news, me and Lady Gaga have become new BFF.
Sad, I know.

-Laurasaur

----------------
Now playing: Devendra Banhart - Lover
via FoxyTunes

No comments: