11/19/09

ITCHY THUMP.

I'm majorly frustrated. My leg is itchy as fuck inside this cast. I would like very much to cut the cast off myself, but as Billy points out, it would screw up the healing process. At SERIOUS itchy times, I often wonder how bad it would be if I cut off my whole leg. Nick says on a the bad scale of 1-10, it'd be an 11. Fuckin' eh. Then I remind myself that prosthetic legs take a while to get used to, and it'd only be MORE crutching, which I can't take. Nick also points out that it's hard to find a plastic leg attractive. As in, it doesn't happen. So the hacking off of my own leg isn't an option.

The writing that I mentioned last time has proven harder to actually do than originally expected. I know how I want it written, I just can't get it out that way. Which is annoying. Whatever. My brain was also probably mush, because before I embarked on the writing adventure, I played Sims3 for about 6 hours. Maybe less. Probably around 6 hours though.

No bueno.

~Ell Vee

No comments: