11/13/09

Super Crazy Awesome BFF Sleepover

Mom's surgery went well. She's in ICU now, which is weird for me. Last time she was in recovery, she had a regular room. I guess this is all well and good though, because she's talking about a flat screen tv and single occupancy in her ICU room. It's probably better for her that way, because while she's got all those tubes and what-not in her, she doesn't have to deal with a roommate. I'm hoping to get to visit her tomorrow. I couldn't go today because of the weather... She didn't want me crutching around in the rain, slipping all over the place. I guess she's right, but I'd have felt a lot better if I could have seen her afterward. Looking at the weather, I'm probably not gonna get out tomorrow either. Which BLOWS. Oh well. She knows my situation. I'll get there when it's safe for me to get there.

Sam's staying with me for the week while Mom's in the hospital. Y'know, just making sure this cripple doesn't fuck herself up more while trying to get food or drink. It's like the SUPER CRAZY AWESOME BFF SLEEPOVER. Except Sam falls asleep UBER early so I'm like chillin here in my room watching Katt Williams stand-up, keeping myself entertained.

I can't wait for this effing cast to be gone, and to return to semi-normal life. (Semi-Normal because I'll be on restriction because Doc doesn't want me breaking the screws off in my leg before I have them surgically taken out.) Eh, anyway...

Farmville has taken over my life. Sam was about to pass out in bed before and I started screaming like a maniac because I got a wild turkey on my farm and was excited. I'm SO done with this house stuff. Lol... :)

Mm, more stand-up comedy...

Adieu,
Mademoiselle Lauren de la étrange

No comments: