11/12/09

Passive Agressive Bullshit.

Mom has her surgery tomorrow. They're getting rid of a polyp, and reversing the surgery she had done in July. Good news, she'll be able to go back to living a more normal life. But um... She made me her medical proxy, just in case something were to go wrong and render her unable, I have the right to make all her medical decisions. That bothers me.

A: Nothing should go wrong.
B: That's a lot of weight to put on someone.
C: I still feel like I'm a kid and I shouldn't be made to make these decisions. Even though I know I'm not a kid. I'm nothing near being a kid. But I am, in so many ways, just a kid.

Idk... I just feel strange knowing that paper even exists. It has me all kinds of nervous. Of course, that's probably due to my tendency to over-think and worry myself sick. Either way, I worry.

Oh, and now I'm on to listening to A Perfect Circle and Tool.
Awesome.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Passive (Explicit)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: