12/22/08

Gentlewoman Corpse.

I'm taking my last final tomorrow, and then I'll be done with this cunt of a semester. Hopefully I didn't fuck it up so badly. I guess I'll post my grades tomorrow, when I find out the good/bad news. -le sigh- Of course when I got home today, the bill for Spring 09 was on the kitchen table. Which of course, sent me into a bitch fit. Fuck, I really hate money. And college. But mostly the money, because college is actually kind of fun. Except for certain fuck-bag professors making certain fuck-bag classes suck a big bag-o-fuck. (Heh, go me.)

Cory will be here very soon. Within days. Which is so super-duper exciting. And scary at the same time. He's gonna be here, and be like, "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you." And run screaming in the other direction. That, or he'll be so very content and zen about being here. Oh Kurt, I hope it's the second option. I want him to want to be here. If that makes any sense.

I've been drawing octopus tentacles all day. The silly Wormwood comic book gave me the idea. I want to be a gentleman corpse. Or rather, a gentlewoman corpse. That would be interesting. Except for the whole worm thing coming out of my eye and speaking for me.

I want to be an octopus for a day.
With zebra stripes and a mohawk.

God damn it, I'm weird.

----------------
Now playing: Ludo - Love Me Dead
via FoxyTunes

No comments: