12/24/08

It doesn't feel like Christmas. Not at all.

So, it's finally Christmas Eve. I've retired to my room, to hide from the Christmas music that I've been tortured with for the past month, and because that stupid Mariah Carey song (ok I won't lie, I love her.) came on. You know the one, where she's all like "All I want for Christmas is YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" in that really high pitched voice that she always does? The one that all the lonely girls (I've done it before too, shutup) put in their AIM profiles during Christmas time? Yeah, that one. Well it just occured to me... that very song could be directly applied to my life. Which is odd. But the cool thing is that I'm actually getting my wish. He'll be here on Saturday. And I'm still freaking out. Wow.

Last night was Sam's Christmas party. Quite a bit of fun. Lots of stupid pictures were taken. Lots of rude jokes were made... mostly by me. I actually had a great time. Sam made an awesome dinner, and was neurotic about her table settings, and I was rude back to her, and told her that her kids would be annorexics as teens because they had such a compulsive, controll freak mother. Haha. It's all good, she knows I'm kidding. I felt so at ease last night just hanging out with those idiots and leading the retard exhibition. I felt bad for Marge who was upstairs and probably had her head in a pillow, screaming for us to shut the fuck up. Haha. Oh wells.

It doesn't even feel like Christmas Time. It's rainy and ugly outside. Boo. It's the 24th though, and tonight is the Patino family Christmas Extravaganza that always ends with a story or 15. (Maybe this year we'll succeed at getting Aunt Nan drunk again!) I'm just really excited to watch A Christmas Story. Then when we come home, I'm pretty sure Mom and I are gonna set up my Wii, FINALLY -- and stay up for hours upon hours playing that. =) I'm excited.

Anyway. I'll take pictures of the event. Later skater.

----------------
Now playing: Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part
via FoxyTunes

No comments: