12/7/08

Hey, hey, guess what!

Cory gets here on the 27th.
(Major celebration, mixed in with major anxiety.)
I'm thoroughly excited though.

--

Seriously, who would have thought after all this... that we'd be where we are now? I definitely didn't see it. Just, wow. That's all I really have to say. And this is extremely over-due, but I owe Katie major thanks because if it weren't for her showing me something online 2 years ago... None of this would have happened.

--

Went shopping with Mom today. She bought me the Wii for Christmas. Major yay. I didn't really expect anything huge from her, because for the past couple of years money has been tight around the house, especially during the holidays. And I only really asked for the Wii as a joke the other night, even though I knew having one would be tremendously awesome... but I guess she felt like being really really really nice. I'm not even gonna go into how much money she ended up spending. After that, we went to Wal-Marx and it was hellish. So. Many. People. Ugh. -headdesk- Everyone moving at the pace of snails, with no sense to the movement pattern. Basically, just a humongous cluster-fuck of retard shoppers and screaming babies. -headdeskheaddeskheaddesk- But! I did happen to get a pretty sweet knit-hat, which was pretty exciting. I mean it's nothing especially thrilling, but I've wanted one for a while. So that was nice.

Anyway... It's damn near 4 in the moring, and I should be asleep right now. Mom and I, along with Sam and NitNit are going to the Shamrock Christmas Tree farm in fucking Mattituck. -sigh- I have to be up by at least 9, so I can be ready for this extravaganza. Which should be somewhat fun... but still. Fuck that's early to be awake and attempting social interaction. (This coming from the one who wakes up at 5 on weekdays... heh) Anyway. I'll take pictures tomorrow and maybe post some when I write tomorrow.

Oh! And it snowed tonight. It was only supposed to be a half-inch... but you know how amazing the weather men are... Haha. It looks pretty. I'll take some pictures of the first real snow-fall too, tomorrow morning as we embark on our two-hour long journey to the tree-farm.

The Super Saiyan Zebra is pleased with her life at the moment.
-deafening applause-

Time to go catch some y's. :)

No comments: