5/3/09

Cause I'm gonna give it to you just like you need itttt.

Just a few things:
  • I hate bitches.
  • I'm doing that secret self-improvement thing again. Haha. We'll see if anyone actually notices this time.
  • I'm really excited for Print Making next fall. Even though I'm like... 99% sure that half way through the semester I'm gonna have my art-student freak out and be like, "WHY THE FUCK AM I DOING THIS?!"
  • I'm gonna be like... ridiculouslu busy for the next week or so. I fucking hate professors who wait to assign projects until the last possible minute, so that when I should be studying for tests, I'm instead doing a fucking stupid project. [end rant.]
  • Florida is so soon. I can't believe it's already here. Just... wow.
  • MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THURSDAY. -cries- I don't wanna be ooooold.

1 comment:

GingerBread said...

i hate bitches too