5/20/09

Who's that fuckin nekkid cook, fixin three course meals??

People amuse me with how stupid and ignorant they can be. It makes me laugh really, really hard. At the same time though, it scares me a bit. Those stupid ignorant people are allowed to reproduce. That, my friends, is a frightening thought on it's own. What's also scary is that these stupid ignorant people often find themselves in positions of power. I'm baffled as to how that happens, but you know what? It's not my job to understand the world. I'll just have solace in the fact that I choose to associate myself with intelligent people. At the very least, semi-intelligent people. Haha, I'm kidding. If I thought you were stupid, I would not talk to or hang out with you. :]

SO! Um, Florida is TOMORROW! I'm excited. Like, soooo excited. Mikey, Anthony, Kristen and I are leaving for the airport right after work tomorrow at around 6. Our flight is at 9:30ish, and we'll be in Florida by 12:30 am on Friday. Chris is coming down Friday night because he has a test on Friday. I am SO pumped. My goal in Florida is to get the closest I can to as tan as I would like to be. Not Annie-tan, but definitely "I'm not a corpse"-tan. We are going to have the BEST time ever. No drama. Just laughs and a lot of good memories.

Tricia and Evan's wedding is soon. I'm also excited for that. Yeah, I know, weird. Lauren is an alien. Excited to wear a dress? Really? (Scary how I know what you're thinking, right? Nah, it's because I was thinking it myself.) But I am so exited to wear a dress and get all pretty and celebrate the wedding. It's gonna be a good time. :)

I'm a lot more girly lately. I don't mind it either, I rather enjoy it. It's more fun than anything else. I'm also a lot more happy lately. I don't know whats causing the happiness... but I'm definitely loving it. Life seems so much more... enjoyable. I guess that's the whole point.

I'm thinking that turning 20 did some good for me. I care less about stupid things and more about things that matter. I'm also doing a lot more to make myself happy. I'm not worried about everyone else anymore. Forget that. I'll worry about those who care enough to worry about me. And we'll be so happy, we won't need to worry about eachother at all. It'll be all smiles and good times.

Anyway!!! I got my grades for four classes, I'm still waiting on my History grade... Big surprise. But I got a B+ in Sign Language and Child Development, and I got an A in both English and my Criminal Behavior classes. :D

Happy happy joy joy.
I'll write again when I get my grade for history, or when I get back from Florida.
Which ever happens first...

<3

----------------
Now playing: Ludacris - Roll Out
via FoxyTunes

No comments: