5/11/09

Everything Sucks.

It's the last week of classes and I am EXTREMELY stressed out. I feel like everything is coming at me from different directions, and I have no real way to be sure whether or not what I'm doing is right. Everything fucking sucks.

The Obligatory List of Bitch-and-Complain...
  • I need a hug. :(
  • I was sick a week ago, and yet I still have sick-symptoms. My nose periodically gets stuffed and/or drippy, and I cough like a monster. It may just be allergies, but I'm sick of being sick. And I'm sick of feeling sick.
  • My Local History Report for American History is going to be the biggest piece of crap ever presented to a classroom, in the history of EVER... but at this point, I'm beyond caring. I'm surprised I actually finished everything I needed to get done.
  • My ASL final is tomorrow, but I still have to show up to class on Friday. To sit there and do what? Nothing. Yes, friends... Lewis is wasting my time. Two semesters in a row. FML.
  • Handing in my Othello paper tomorrow (a literary bullshit master piece) with the hopes that she'll grade it on the spot and then I'll be free from coming to class on Thursday. My luck? I'll be in class on Thursday.
  • I have to do my American History Final Exam Paper on Thursday night. I don't want to do any more work for this stupid glorified historian "I'm not really a teacher" History Teaching Cuntrag.
  • I have to teach myself a chunk of Child Development that I missed when I was out sick with the Swine Flu. Fuck.
  • I'm majorly stressed with things outside of school. Everywhere I turn there's drama. Everyone wants something different from me.
  • I haven't been sleeping well. Maybe on good night I'll get 4 hours of sleep. If I'm lucky. Which I'm usually not.
  • Oh, and my body aches. Oh how it aches and aches...

I just need this week to be over and for all the bullshit to just stop.
I just want to be happy.
This isn't working for me.
I really, really need that hug.

1 comment:

GingerBread said...

I need a hug too

**hugs**