5/10/09

STRESS. Dress. Mess. Less. MORE STRESS!

I'm just a kid with no ambitions, wouldn't come home for the world.
Sum 41 makes me happy.


I know that wanting what I want right now is stupid, and impractical. I know that wanting it may also hurt me. I'm aware that wanting what I want is a bit selfish, and that it isn't going to get me anywhere fast. I know all of this, and I don't care. I want it. I want to be happy. Is that so terrible?

Maybe for you...



Florida is in 11 days. Thank goodness. Schools done in like eight. I'll be done with basically everything by Wednesday afternoon. After that, all I have to do is show up and then take my Child Development final. I'm SO fucking stressed out. I just want it to all be over.

Right now, I should be doing MAD school work. Of course I'm just sitting here slacking. -sigh- Alright, I suck, I'm aware. I'm gonna go die under a pile of homework.

1 comment:

GingerBread said...

My mom yells at me cause in her words "When you have an idea in your head, you go for it" The way she said it made it sound like it was a bad thing, a flaw.

To me when people see 'wanting what you want ' as a flaw are weak.

Its only seen as a flaw by the weak.