5/1/09

Sick be a Lauren.... tooooooniiiiiiiight!

I'm pretty sure Karma is a huge bitch. I was making Swine (Pork) Flu jokes and then... I get sick. So here I am, at home, on a Friday morning. I should be at school right now, absorbing as much information as I possibly can, on account of the fact that schools basically over next week... but no. I'm home. Sneezing and coughing and hacking and feeling so very uncomfortable. And I'm quite certain I'll remain home all day and all night, and probably all of tomorrow, because my life is a bitch and because this is what I get for making jokes about the Swine Flu. Hours upon hours of game shows and daytime talk. This might just be the most exciting 3 days of my entire life. -le sigh- Thanks Karma, it was cool kickin it with ya. I get the point. You can stop being a bitch now.

Oh! And I'm supposed to babysit tomorrow. Make some extra money. I'll probably end up giving that job to Kristen though, because I don't want to get the kid sick. Woe is me.

Life is pretty boring. I go to school, go to work, come home, and do homework. That's pretty much all I do. I can't wait until the 18th. At 12:15pm on the 18th of May, I will probably be RUNNING from the G building of Nassau, screaming something along the lines of FUCK THIS PLACE. It'll be glorious.

OH! I turn 20 soon. (May 7th, holla.) I'm on my farewell tour of the teenage years. It's a tad bit depressing. But hey! 365 days closer to 21. I want to do something with all of my friends for my birthday, but I'm not sure what I want to do. I have serious issues making decisions...

So yeah, time for me to get back into bed and continue being sick.
Fuck my life.

No comments: