12/22/09

Fuck You Nassau, I'm not coming back.

So, I went on Banner last night to check my schedule and find out what day in January the Spring semester starts. Only I couldn't get to my schedule because it says I have a financial hold on my account. A financial hold. Makes NO FUCKING SENSE, since I have been receiving Financial Aid since Fall 2008. So I call up the Bursars office this morning, and was put on hold for 15 minutes before being hung up on by some cunt named Karen? Maybe Diane? Some generic douche-nozzle name. So, I call back, and after 25 minutes of conversation regarding my status as a student, being put on hold, and listening to her huff and puff as she navigated through the Banner system like only a blind man in a maze would... I get THIS shit dropped on me. Apparently during the Fall 2008 semester, my Pell went through late and I had to pay for school. I got reimbursed though. But here's the clincher. They sent me about $400 too much. Okay, fine. Now she tells me that I owe the entire sum of Fall 2009's tuition AS WELL AS tuition for Spring 2010. AND THEN she says there's nothing SHE can do for me (fucking DUH.) so she proceeds to tell me she'll be transferring my call to the Financial Aid department. She ends up transferring me to the BIOLOGY departments snide troll receptionist, who then transfers my call to the snot at the Info Kiosk. I finally get my call sent to the Financial Aid department... and the fucking place is busy all god damned day. Awesome.

So now, on top of having to write to the Dean of Students about my medical withdrawal, I also have to appeal to the President's refund committee, so that I am not held responsible for paying for this past semester, seeing as I was not able to complete it because of the bullshit that went on with my ankle. EXCELLENT. Another cluster-fuck of people not being able to tell me exactly what I've got to do to make things right. So excited.

I've reached my breaking point. I'm SO sick of the bullshit at NCC. It's not worth the wasted time or the wasted energy spent being pissed off. I will NOT be returning to that school as a student. The next time I'm on that campus will be to do 2 things:
1. Request my transcript for transfer to another college.
2. Cunt-punt Karen/Diane/Dickbutt so hard her head pops off.

And with that, I'm done bitching out Nassau. Though, considering the next few steps... this won't be the last you'll hear from me on the subject of good old NCC.

Peace, Rainbows and all that other happy bullshit.
<3Laurasaur.

No comments: