12/2/09

HELLA DANK!

Update from Lauren-Land:

1. Cast is off! No, don't start partying yet... I'm still not allowed to walk because of the screw that's currently holding my tibia and fibula together. The screw is acting as the ligament that would have been there if it hadn't been torn all to hell when I broke my ankle. (I really did a number on myself.) If I were to break the screw, and have the break occur in-between my tibia and fibula... Well, I'd have ANOTHER surgery, where Doc would have to drill a freaking hole straight THROUGH my fibula, to retrieve the second half of the tib-fib screw. Mm, tasty, right? Sooo, it's been decided for me, that to eliminate the risk, I'm going to be 100% Compliance Patient -- so that when I FINALLY have the effing tib-fib screw removed, it won't be in pieces, AND as an added bonus, I'll be able to walk again. VICTORIOUS!

2. My mood? Eh, well, I'll say this... I've been experiencing some high's and low's lately. Don't worry, I'm not going crazy. It's just being cooped up at home like this, I get frustrated easily. Also, it's kind of lonely over here. Mom is 2 weeks post-op, and already going into work to do filing for a few hours each day and make extra money, til she can go back to work Full Time. I'm jealous. I want nothing more than to work. I'd file EVERY DAY for like 12 hours if I could right now. I hate being bored like this. Haha.

3. Oh, and my boredom?! LOL... Boredom does funny things to you. Like, this new game I've started playing. Except it's not new at all. I've been complaining about it since my junior year of High School. I've spent quite a bit of time hating the game, and chastising my friends who played it. Ugh... And now? Now I'm playing World of Warcraft. -facepalm- I know, I know. I actually like it, and it's keeping me entertained while I'm on medical house arrest. So while I'm on the 10 day trial right now, I find it VERY hard to believe that I WONT be eventually paying for this game. UNDEAD WARRIOR, what whaaat? -sigh- Yeah, I just said that.

4. FINALLY! This year is almost fucking over. Thank god, I can't stand it anymore. This has been, by far, the worst year of my life. I want it gone and over with. 2010 couldn't come sooner. I need something good to look forward to.

Anyway, I think that's all I had to say.

~Lulu


PS: OH, crap. I forgot to mention... I'm currently obsessed with Lady Gaga. -sigh- Yeah, that really happened. BUT COME ON, SHE'S FABULOUS!

----------------
Now playing: Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
via FoxyTunes

No comments: