12/9/09

WOW.

I'm happier lately.

OH! And I played last night for 6 hours. And I'm not a mindless WoW drone. HAH! I've just proven myself wrong, and given myself the justification for wanting to continue to play after my trial is up. Plus, it's a lot more fun for me now, because of that Vent thing Eddie had me install. Him and his friends are pretty nice/funny.

PS: I think it's pretty funny that my username is Destery. Bahaha, of all the names in the world. :]

Oh, and it was snowing last night at like 1 or 2 in the morning. I was VERY upset. But I woke up and it was all melted this morning so I'm happy again. ^_^;;

I'm not being a priss about the snow either, I just think that it'd be REALLY supafly awesome of Mother Nature to hold off on the dumping of the white stuff (that sounds bad... I'm leaving it. haha) until I'm able to walk again. I know how difficult it is to crutch around in the rain, and I DONT want to learn how to do it in the snow. (Again, that sounded bad.)

Um... I woke up like half an hour ago.
Imma go NOM.

-Laur. <3

No comments: