12/21/09

Nice Work, Bone Daddy.

Holy balls, did it snow. I didn't bother to post pics of the snow because there really isn't much you can see in terms of depth, from the top of my tower... But according to Samantha, it was knee deep. Which put into terms of Lauren's height? The plow piles are WAY taller than me. Dayum. Lots of snow.

ANYWAY.

Went to the Bone Doc today... Got there 15 minutes early, got in 15 minutes late, got seen at about 4:50. Almost an hour of wasted time. BUT Bone Daddy says: My ankle looks amazing considering the bolt that's in place.

Also, he explained the surgery for me. It's REALLY not that invasive. Basically, I'll go to NSLIJ @ Glen Cove Hospital and do all my pre-screens, then when it's time, he'll HEAVILY sedate me, and use local anesthetic on the skin so that I don't feel shit. Using a fluoroscope (high intensity, instant x-ray) he'll make a small incision (about the width of a dime) and take the bolt out. He said I'll be in pain for a bit because of the bolt running through scar tissue and what-not (I'm getting percs!) but that within a week I'll be walking and fully functioning. (aka: Not attending dance classes, tyvm.)

And with that... It seems I have nothing more to say.

OH! Nothing, except for Wednesday being the 2nd Annual United Nations Christmas Party. Last year, Italy hosted, and it's rumored that this year Poland is hosting. Looks like it will be a success! Can't wait! :D

-Laurasaur
----------------
Now Playing: Headhunterz - My Name Is

No comments: