1/25/09

God damn, I'm fly. And my troop's so cool, I don't have to lie.

Today has been uneventful. I cleaned my room, finally. I tried moving some of the furniture around and it did not look the way I expected it to... So then I moved it all back. -sigh- I also filled out some forms for Nassau -- EXCITEMENT! And I actually vacuumed. I know you're wondering when Alien-Laur will give you back Normal-Laur.

Oh, and if you're observant AT ALL, you've noticed I changed the layout of this silly blogger page and made a new banner. Honestly, I didn't aim to do this, I was just procrastinating and figured photoshop was my best time-killing option. Either way, I like the way my new banner looks. All the random pictures. The squid is from a pair of my pants. The black and white is me obviously. I don't know when/why I took that picture. I think I was very tired and on the verge of a breakdown. Haha. Same with the Twilight Hour picture. I'm not sure how it came to be, but the Twilight Hour has to do with the silly movie/book craze. And the last one is a picture I took at Nassau with my old beloved camera. It's a random assortment of pictures, but I figure it gives you some sort of idea of who I am. A draws-on-her-pants, on-the-verge-of-breakdown, vampire-loving, community college student. Yeah, I need help. I'm aware.

And back to my old beloved camera... I'm telling the world right now, nothing beats that camera. I loved it, and I'm sad it's gone. Eventually, I'll buy it again and after doing so smite my current shit-tastic camera. ...Okay, I won't smite the poor thing (what a waste of technology) but I will not use it. Ever. ...Unless I manage to drunkenly ruin the new one again.

I thought I'd have a lot more to write than this. Oh well... I have an incredible back-ache after all that pushing and shoving furniture. Time for a movie and sleep.

Oh Kurt, I have a three hour psych class tomorrow. Fuuuck my life.

----------------
Now playing: Paramore - We Are Broken
via FoxyTunes

No comments: