1/5/09

Plan of attack.

My new plan is to do everything I can to help pass the time. E V E R Y T H I N G . Even the most mundane, stupid, trivial activity. I'm gonna do it, because it's gonna pass the time. And all that passed time means there's less time between the next time I see Cory.

That being said, I bought a lamp from Ikea today and spent about 25 minutes putting it together. There was a screw that was giving me problems, but I showed it who was boss. Fuck you, Ikea. Oddly enough, I feel accomplished after putting the bastard thing together. The lamp is shaped weird and takes up too much space on my desk. It won't last long...

Mom asked a silly question today. Why did I buy Raisin Bran at the store? I told her I just wanted it. Truthfully, it's because I'm doing silly things to simulate closeness. I saw the Raisin Bran while I was walking down the cereal aisle and something in my head told me buying it would help. It wasn't until I was leaving the store that I realized why. Don't worry about it. I'm weird.

1251 miles. That's all. Just a measeley 1251 miles... I don't miss him any less, and the distance doesn't hurt less... I'm just getting better at coping. I think. Slowly. I still cry a lot though. So who knows.

I'm a zombie.
Please come back...


----------------
Now playing: The Mighty Boosh - Tundra Rap
via FoxyTunes

No comments: