1/18/09

Tired. Wired. Weird. Werd. Nerd. Nerf. Narf. Poit.

Bonus points to whomever knows what cartoon the last two words come from.

I'm fucking exhausted, but I'm unable to fall asleep. I could go take some benodryl and chase it with some Nyquil, but I feel like waking up at a reasonable hour tomorrow morning. That combination would knock me out, definitely, but keep me comatose for way longer than I intend on sleeping.

School starts on Tuesday. Holy shit, dude. I'm excited about going back, just a little apprehensive about my American History class because Kristen isn't in it anymore due to the fact that Nassau Community College is run by a bunch of flamers. Everything else seems like it'll be enjoyable. I'm really looking forward to my criminal mind class. ASL 2 will be a breeze, I hope. English Comp is my strong point, so I should be good there -- and Child Development just sounds like it'll be interesting. This semester I have no reason to do poorly. The classes are fairly simple, and I plan on actually studying this semester. (Yeah, I'm still on that whole... waste as much time as humanly possible kick. Studying is a huge time waster. I'm down.) I'm gonna get my GPA up and get the FUCK out of Turnpike Tech.

I saw Notorious today with Kristen and Anthony. That movie... it was epic. Usually when I watch movies in theaters I get antsy and want to leave halfway through. Not even close here. I was actually surprised the movie ended as quickly as it did. (Which wasn't quick at all, it was 2 hours long.) The acting was amazing. Jamal Woolard did an amazing job acting as Biggie. Biggie's son CJ was in it too, playing as Young Biggie. Naturi Naughton ACED the role of Lil' Kim.

And by the way, are you all aware of how Lil' Kim is trying to sue the producers of Notorious for defamation of character? Um, yeah. Right. Poor Lil' Kim was portrayed as a whore who screwed her way into fame. It just so happens that she IS a whore who screwed her way into fame. Not dissing her at all, because Lil' Kim is pretty ill. But she should probably chill with that lawsuit because she isn't fooling anyone.

After the movie, we went back to Kristens for a little lie-detector questioning, some black mail, and ultimately -- to watch Anthony fail at getting to play Wii Fit. The best thing though, happened before we went to Kristens, when we were on line at Target. I started freestyle rapping about Anthony having crabs. It was mad funny. "Pinchers in the air, like you just don't care, cause Anthony's got crabs on his pubic hair!" I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Life is far from shitty, but it would be a whole hell of a lot better if I could just see Cory. I write this all the time, but I need to get it out. I want nothing more than to be near him. I don't like being this far from him. It's annoying. So right now, I've got a message to deliver:

Dear April,
Hurry your ass the fuck up and get here soon, before I start dropping bitches. Oh, and while you're at it... Once you get to about... Oh... The 10th? You can slow down a bit. You know, as to let me enjoy my happiness. You know, I wouldn't be too affected if time all together froze, as long as I was with Cory when it happened.
Thanks for your understanding.
Love,
Lauren.

Yeah, so if you don't mind, could you please deliver that message to April? Thanks a bunch.

I'm going to stop writing now because it's obvious I need sleep.
Oh, this song I'm listening to... It's pretty fuckin sick. I highly recommend it to all my niggas in the struggle. And by that I mean anyone looking for some good shit to listen to.

----------------
Now playing: Notorious B.I.G. - Ten Crack Commandments
via FoxyTunes

No comments: