1/10/09

Non tangunt et amant.

Today has been ridiculous, in a completely boring way.

I woke up, thirsty as hell, but there wasn't anything to drink aside from milk (I'm not giving Cory the satisfaction) and the tap water that I think tastes funny. Boredom occured basically all morning, until I went outside and swept snow off the stairs and then went grocery shopping. Yippee? Mom and I played Mario Party 8 after dinner. She kicked my ass. Yet again. Damn her.

Tomorrow, I'm going to clean my room. And then when I'm done, I might attempt baking a cake. (hahaha) Or the Izzie cupcakes. (Chocolate, with a dash of coconut extract) BAHAHAHAHA. And then when I'm done with that... I'm painting a rainbow. With little silver butterflies.

Fuck yes!
I'm ambitious at midnight, but I don't think I'll be up for all of this tomorrow. Oh well. I'm trying.

No comments: