1/9/09

My throat hurts.

...yeah. Today feels uncomfortable. My hair is ridiculous looking. My face is all dried out. I need moisturizer. And a haircut. Oh, mother of fuck, I need a haircut in a bad way.

I'm quitting smoking. I figure with my luck, I'll end up with lung cancer if I keep it up. I want to stay alive as long as possible. There's too much I haven't seen. I need to see more. My eyes need stimulation. NEED MOAR SIGHTS.

Happy boys and happy girls. This song makes me think of like... a giant PRIDE parade dancing through the streets of Disney. Haha, that would be awesome. I want a Pride flag. I'm very straight, but I like rainbows. I also like gays and lesbians. They're good people. I need more good people in my life. Of course the one good person I NEED in my life happens to be 1251 miles away. -le sigh- April will be here soon enough, I suppose.

No, not soon enough. It will never be soon enough, because it needs to be right now. I'm a whineybitch. Bwahaha.

OMG Barbie Girl is on. What amazingness. This song makes me want to bunch a blonde girl. And then turn into an Asian. Oh, how amazing life would be if I were Asian. I'd have nice hair, a pretty face... I'd be smart. I'd be really good at stuff. Of course Cory says I'm all of that, so I don't need to be Asian. I guess his opinion is the only one that actually matters. God, I love him.

Today is going to be looooooooooooong. Hopefully I don't lose my voice. Y'know. Sore throat and all.

Wish me luck.


----------------
Now playing: Aqua - Barbie girl
via FoxyTunes

No comments: