1/6/09

MOAR! MOAR PLANS UV ATTACK!

I think it's better, now that I get to talk to him a little more. Well, more than the first 2 days he was gone. Gosh, that was brutal. New York still sucks without Cory. It's always going to. -shrug- I'm just gonna have to concentrate on doing things that help make it more bearable. Also, lots of mundane things, so as to keep me busy. You know the deal.

I've taken to writing everything I've got to do in this stupid day planner that I got from Stonebridge Pharmacy. If not for anything else, just writing in it wastes time. These days, I like to waste as much time as possible. So far most of my to-do's have to do with work. Bulliten boards, art projects, giving myself due dates for stupid shit. Oh, and I'm supposed to meet up with Mario at Roosevelt Field on Sunday. That should be interesting. -shrug-

I've also decided that it's gonna be awesome to go back to school, because what is the biggest waste of time ever? (At least in my case?) Oh yeah, you got it -- STUDYING. I'm gonna face-plant into my textbooks. Hopefully grab a few A's to show for it, but I won't say anything to jinx myself. Maybe this semester I'll do better than last. (Which by the way my grades were B, B+, B+, and an A.) I want to do better, because I can. I know this.

Anyway... It's about time for me to start getting ready for work.
Haha, such an appropriate song is playing right now... XD

----------------
Now playing: The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
via FoxyTunes

No comments: