1/20/09

Missed. Dissed. Kissed. Pissed. Passed. Passing. Past. Present. Future. Time travel.

Some days are harder than others. Today just happens to be one of those days. One of those excruciatingly painful days. I fear sounding whiney and complainey and stupid and clingy and needy... But I just want to let everything out. I wonder if he even realizes how much this hurts me.

God damn it. I act as if he left me forever. I'm going to see him again. I am. It's just that I'm an impatient toddler. And I'm sorry, I can't help that. It's just something I do. I whine about what I want to happen, and babble incessantly about time machines and time travel and ways to speed up time and waste it so it moves faster. And then when I finally get what I want, I bitch about slowing it all down. The next time I see him, it will be amazing. And the wait, if anything, will make the experience that much greater.

I need to keep telling myself this.

...Some days are harder than others.


It's unnecessary for this song to relate to how I'm feeling so greatly.

----------------
Now playing: Snow Patrol - Set Fire To The Third Bar
via FoxyTunes

No comments: